Friday, October 7, 2011

The Countdown to Pivot Con is on

As I stay awake, prepping for presentations, reading, editing my web site and finishing up this weeks assignments, the only thing on my mind is Pivot Con. The distraction of spending two days with some of the brightest minds in the marketing industry keeps creeping in.

As a marketing student, understanding the concept of how the role social consumerism plays on todays marketing strategy, makes this conference a dream. With the likes of Brian Solis, Marisa Thalberg and Britta Schell in attendance, we are truly fortunate to be a part of such an innovative event, along with 500 of the most creative individuals in the industry.

Wrapping things up at 2:18am, on Friday, October 7th, finalizing last minute web changes and watching the highlights of the Yankees game (guess I won't be catching a game), all I can think about is where I will be in 10 days. Most likely fast asleep in some New York City hotel room, but the way this year is going, who knows.

Thank you Mike Edelhart and the rest of the Pivot Team for giving our #imcslc class a chance to attend this great event. I am truly honoured to be attending @pivotcon on behalf St. Lawrence College and I look forward to seeing you all on October 17th and 18th, 2011.

See you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

login